Healthcare Software Specialist
The role of the Healthcare Software Specialist position is to help identify and deliver new opportunities with new clients to the Software Sales Consultants. The primary responsibility is to identify and engage with decision makers and influencers to find qualified leads and set appointments/demonstrations. This position requires someone who is driven, competitive and a team player.
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Identify and uncover market opportunities for our sales team
- Set up meetings or calls between prospective clients and outside sales
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Minimum 1-3 years experience of sales development experience
- Lead generation or high volume outbound B2B selling (healthcare preferred)
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- An understanding of the impact of our products and how we solve our customers problems
- A genuine and magnetic personality; great sense of humor, friendly, coachable, competitive, and motivated
- Background in Healthcare, SaaS or Technology sales preferred
- Base salary along with performance incentives
- Benefits including health, dental and vision
- Potential for equity
Senior Software Engineer
Position Description: The Full Stack Developer is a hands-on full stack engineer with superior coding skills and an ability to learn new technologies quickly. The successful candidate has a passion for creatively solving tough problems and is a voice of leadership wherever you go. This position leads major design efforts on large sections of a product and takes pride in crafting solid production code which will stand the test of time.
- Deliver well thought-out, highly maintainable solutions to complex problems
- Collaborate with others on technical design & architecture for products & services
- Be a member of a close-knit group of like-minded professionals working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Facilitate and lead design discussion - The whiteboard is your domain
- Work closely with business, UX and UI, product management, and other teams to conceive, create, and design unique customer experiences on desktop and potentially on mobile
- Exercise ability to translate complexity into simple and intuitive solutions for the customer
- 5-7 years of experience building large-scale, high throughput web applications or services
- Experience with all of the following:
- Laravel Framework
- Eloquent ORM
- RDBMS (mainly: MySQL)
- Front end technologies (i.e., HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, etc.)
- MVC Framework
- Ability to learn and apply new technologies rapidly
- Experience in healthcare industry
- Experience with web applications
- EMR integration experience is a plus
Demonstrated capabilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Shows appetite and aptitude for owning responsibility of technical decisions and direction
- Aptly manages team demands on his/her time and shows willingness/ability to delegate technical execution or responsibilities when appropriate.
- Acts as a liaison or primary point of contact for communicating with client side technical expertise.
- Directs technical aspect of operations related to escalated client accounts or high severity issues as they affect or confront a project or team.
- Attends to both business and technical considerations when designing solutions to project/team or company related issues.
- Demonstrates interest in improving the company's technical awareness, depth and use of technology across the business.
- Participates in the evolution of company level best practices, standards, and policies as it relates to software development.
- Provides thought-leadership as it relates to emerging technologies and readying our company and engineers for productively integrating the same into our business.
Director of Marketing
Carefeed is a growing company looking for a creative, experienced marketing specialist to oversee our advertising and marketing efforts. The individual will be charged with managing the Carefeed Marketing Team to drive sales and build brand awareness through various marketing vehicles; i.e., digital, print, etc.
The primary responsibilities are:
- Ability to analyze marketing landscapes and consumer research to develop strategic marketing and action planning marketing campaigns.
- Manage Carefeed’s social media and digital marketing footprint; develop content calendars; manage execution.
- Help develop marketing materials and product launch campaigns.
- Work collaboratively with sales to address target market needs.
- Healthcare industry experience
- Ability to multitask and work independently.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing senior leaders.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically.
- Proven track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done.