Client Success Director
The Client Success Director (CSD) is responsible for onboarding and overseeing the overall success of implementing Carefeed’s solutions to new clients. As the client evolves from a “new” client to an “active” client, the CSD is held accountable for the client’s continued success and ensures retention.
The primary responsibilities are:
- Onboard (train) new clients on Carefeed’s solutions.
- Provide high-level support to all users within your assigned communities
- Assist in creating communication templates, questionnaires, and calendars
- Digitize Admission Agreements and Consents using Adobe and DocuSign platforms for e-signing in Carefeed
- Focus on retention through monthly usage reports (provided), monthly “Carefeed Check-ins” with clients (via email or phone), and success review (examining the activity of the client in their portal.)
- Participate in cultivating best practices for the Client Success Team. Client Success is collaborative.
- Driven, self-starter with impeccable customer service skills (e.g., patient, supportive, confident, and creative.)
- Strong aptitude for technical software. The CSD must be thoroughly capable to comprehend and communicate Carefeed’s current solutions as well as future platform growth.
- The capacity to lead training sessions through Zoom.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Google Docs, and Adobe. Knowledge of DocuSign and Canva is a plus.
- Fit to work in a start-up environment. It is critical for a CSD to adapt smoothly and positively to change, possess the enthusiasm and dedication to be a part of an evolving company; commitment to being part of the Carefeed family.
- At this time, travel is not a requirement.